Thursday, November 09, 2006

Royal Infirmary, Barcelona, Langkawi and the frustrated cactus

Some updates since my last entry...

1. I've got a job for Feb 2007. A&E at Royal Infirmary. A testimony in itself!
2. Decided that a trip to Barcelona would be nice... the flights were a bargain and we've just booked our accommodation (have spent ages scouring the internet for a good deal).
3. Have agreed that it would be a nice idea to spend a few days at the end of the month in a beautiful Langkawi resort.

So yes, lots of holidays lined up... Don't know if they will make the prospect of starting work again any less appealing.





In case you were wondering, that's a frustrated cactus... was downloading emoticons and thought this one was cute. Yes, I do have better things to do, but this is addictive... and entertaining!

1 comment:

H said...

Hi Jiey, nice blog! It's so you somehow, artsy fartsy with nice script writing as compared to my comic sans font. =)Yes, it'll be nice to go up to Glasgow! Singapore will be a hi jie, bye jie episode when i arrive, u return from KL, I go for elective, you go to Langkawi, I go to Glasgow, you go to Glasgow...
Oh, and by the way, nice cactus too! Definitely worth downloading-- expresses my sentiments exactly trying to grapple with O and G. Ahh!