Thursday, May 24, 2007

Funny dream

I think I've got blogger's diarrhoea... one post after another. Or perhaps it's more like "overflow" diarrhoea from not having posted anything for a while.

And I do apologise for how graphic the last paragraph is. The medics amongst you would probably not even flinch, but for everyone else, I hope you weren't having your dinner whilst reading.

Anyway, I just remembered a funny dream I had last night... and thought I'd have to put it down... just cos it was so ridiculous I'm beginning to doubt my sanity.

I don't actually remember all the details, but what I do remember is that I was being taken advantage of by one of the consultants whom I'd worked for last year, Dr C (he's a bit of a tyrant, albeit a physically not-so-large one) and there was this hunk of a guy who came to my rescue- yup, full 6-pack and "muscly". I was so happy that he came to my before any harm befell me, but after he rescued me, he shrunk down to the size of an action figure and asked me to put him back on the shelf!

You know how dreams are often influenced by the recent events? Well, this was a really hilarious combination! Serves me right for winging about Dr C with one of the other medics the other day...

The first thing that comes to mind when I recalled the dream...

Dr C:








My hero:









LOL :)

No comments: