Friday, April 20, 2007

And I ramble on...

Why are my blog entries always so melancholic???

Really, I am a happier person than my entries would appear to portray. I guess it's down to the fact that when I have time to blog, I also have time to think... And when I have time to think, I tend to over-analyse everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Back to work on Monday, so there'll be less of the thinking and the blogging.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yes, booked an interview for next week. I phoned up the A&E secretaries to let them know. The conversation went:

Me: "I'm just phoning to let you know that I have an interview to attend next Thurs."
Her: "What shift are you doing then?"
Me: "8am-6pm"
Her: "What time is the interview?"
Me: "1.30pm."
Her: "Do you need to travel?"
Me: "No, it's in Glasgow. Some hotel. Not exactly sure where."
Her: "Oh ok, so you won't be away the whole day then."
Me: "Erm, yah, I'll just have to leave about lunchtime."
Her: "I'm sure it'll be fine if you're away for an hour or so."
Me: "Ok, bye."

I sat there thinking... How on earth do you expect me to travel to an interview, wait for it, go through it and travel back to work in an hour?!?!
Argh... how tight can these people get???

--------------------------------------------------------------

Addicted to Grey's anatomy. I'd watched all of season 2 last year. As an exam "incentive", I ordered season 1 on amazon the day after my part 2 exam.
Now that I've watched it all, I'm craving more! But season 3 isn't out on DVD yet and the clips on youtube are great, but just not quite enough. Anyone has season 3???

--------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: