Sunday, February 04, 2007

MTAS woes

Finally, I've clicked on the "submit" button!
For all of you junior doctors out there (in the UK), I'm sure you share my sense of relief, accomplishment and fear (that you might have missed something out).
So yes, I've applied for Core Medical Training ST2 in Scotland, London/KSS, Northwestern and Northern deaneries.
It's taken a lot longer than I had anticipated. I think I've spent at least 15 hours on this application. Having said that, I think it wouldn't have made much difference if I'd spent a quarter of that time on it. I would just have procrastinated less.

Ok, I know it's only the beginning. There's still the shortlisting, then the interviews, then round 2 if I don't get anything in round 1...

But for now, the form is done! (big smile)

No comments: