Sunday, January 07, 2007

First post of 2007

I've only just realised that I've not posted anything on my blog this year!

Wishing everyone a blessed 2007!

Update: I'm back in Glasgow. Heard that lots of pple were ill with the snuffles and hacks over the festive period. Little did I expect that on the very day that I arrived I fell ill too. Better now:)

Went to church today... first time since being back. It was so nice to see everyone again!

Pastor Mike reminded us that we need to spend time with God and come up with a "plan" for 2007. I realised then that I've not thought much about 2007. I seem to have ignored the fact that it's a new year. Actually, I haven't done much thinking in the last month. Do I give up thinking and pondering when I'm on Singapore soil? And now that I'm back in Glasgow, does thinking resume?

2007. A part of me doesn't really want to think about it. I hope it's not cos I'm resigned to the fact that whatever will happen will happen. It's just that the older I am, the more uncertainties I seem to face. What I do know is that I'll start work at GRI in Feb until July. After July, that's a big question mark. Will I get into a decent ST programme? Should I go back to S'pore? Ok, so working conditions are crap, but dad and mum aren't getting any younger... What if I really don't like it? God has a plan for my life. I think we're back to patient waiting again.

2007 here I come...

No comments: